We are hiring! Please apply.
Bio: Nikhil R. Devanur is the manager of the Algorithms group
in Microsoft Research, Redmond.
He is interested in what he calls Automated Economics, which studies the question of how
technology can be used to improve the efficiency of economic systems.
His other interest is in Algorithms: he is interested in designing algorithms that are faster, simpler,
work online or in a distributed fashion, for some of the basic combinatorial optimization problems.
- Ben Birnbaum, Flatiron Healrh
- Balu Sivan, Google Research
- Zhiyi Huang, University of Hong Kong
- Jamie Morgenstern, Georgia Tech
- Janardhan Kulkarni, Microsoft Research
- Alex Psomas, CMU
- Rad Niazadeh, Stanford
- Sadra Yazdanbod, Google
- Kira Goldner, University of Washington
- Thodoris Lykouris, Cornell University
- Jakub Tarnawski, EPFL